Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Random rant

so i am weirdo when it comes to things dealing with scariness. Growing up it seemed like most scary movies were good, and when i say good i mean nightmares and fears for years to come. that was when i was growing up. now....yea Hollywood has lost its ability to scare the shit out of me.  When i was 5 years old my two older brothers were watching me while my parents had a date night, well my brothers thought it would be "awesome" to watch Stephen Kings  "IT", from that day forward i was terrified of clowns couldn't stand them.

chucky used to scare me, so did Freddy Kruger and Jason...... now 20 sequels later there just stupid, come on Hollywood, really, chucky turned out to be funny and not scary, the damn doll marrys another evil doll and then pops out an ugly ass he she child???
                                  ( So is it just me or does this thing look like clay aiken?)
that's not scary.  then Freddy Kruger, yea it was spooky that a man with claws would attack you in your dreams, but then 21st century decided to tweak it, Freddy versus Jason, seriously?

no wasn't cool, wasn't even scary or funny....so now in 2011 what movie out there has the ability to scare me? Its almost like haunted houses, yes around the corner there will be a man/zombie/mummy that's going to jump out at you with a machete/chainsaw/knife.....i want a movie/haunted house/ghost story that will scare the shit out of me. i have googled scary stories and there all the same, some one died at a bridge and now haunts it, a couple died on a camping trip and the woods are now haunted. i want awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment